Help us help domestic violence victims
out of the darkness, into the light.
When you donate to the Montgomery County Family Justice Center Foundation, you help us provide even more financial support to the lifesaving work of the Family Justice Center. More than 1,000 donors, partners, individuals, non-profits associations, corporate sponsors and family foundations have supported us. We are grateful for you participation in any financial amount. Thank you for caring.
- Click Here To: Support Our Ongoing Programs & Projects
- Click Here To: Support Our Lifeline Campaign
- Click Here To: See What Your Gift Accomplishes
- Click Here To: Make the MCFJCF Your AmazonSmile Charity
- Click Here To: Donate Items From our Amazon Wishlist
We accept individual contributions, grants, investments and/or other financial support.
Donations can be made by clicking the button below, or by mail to:
PO Box 10692
Rockville, Maryland 20849
The Montgomery County Family Justice Center Foundation, Inc. is a charitable tax-exempt organization pursuant to section 501 ( c ) ( 3) of the Internal Revenue Service. Our mission is simple: to support the efforts of the Montgomery County Family Justice Center by raising both awareness and funds for that purpose.